- since 2017 Professor for Motion Design at HAWK
- 2009–2017 Professor for Motion Design at BTK – Hochschule für Gestaltung,today University of Europe (UE), Head of the Film + Motion Design (B.A.) programme, 2016-2017 Vice Rector for Teaching and Research, 2010-2014 Vice Dean and Vice Rector for Teaching
- 2005–2009 artistic cooperation at the Film and Television Academy "Konrad Wolf" Potsdam-Babelsberg, today Film University Babelsberg "Konrad Wolf
selected research projects
- Dynamic Type – Research project on the design of moving type: development of the design field of moving type, prototype development, organisation of an interdisciplinary research symposium
- Verzicht (Waiver) – Documentation and format development in the penetration of stereoscopic photographic and cinematic documentation, solo exhibitions, publication of an edition with 50 spatial image portraits, book publication | supported by the BMWI and the prime3d-Lab of the Frauenhofer Heinrich-Herz-Institute
- Interconnected Pictures – Research project to develop a theory of the digital (dynamic, moving) image from the perspective of design. In the context of this, free artistic experiments and project work on the visualization of digital image structures in the examination of the conception and aesthetics of digital time-based image media. Various solo and group exhibitions, video screenings, lectures at festivals and conferences, publications in magazines and scientific contributions.