Restoration workshop furniture and wooden objects
- Born in 1963, carpentry apprenticeship and professional activity, four-year voluntary service training at the Germanisches Nationalmuseum Nuremberg and studies of art history (without graduation)
- Since 1992 as research assistant and workshop manager at the HAWK. Part-time diploma studies, diploma thesis 2000 on the "History of synthetic wood stains".
- Many years of work as chairman of the specialist group Furniture in the Association of Restorers (VDR e.V.), two years as member of the presidium of the VDR as well as exhibition and public relations work for restorers. Member of numerous organisations
- 2012-2015 Doctoral studies in wood biology at the University of Hamburg, dissertation on " Indenting stripes - a design element on wooden surfaces between 1450 and 1600 in Central Europe".
- Teaching assignments for furniture restoration and wood anatomy at the HKB Bern/CH